Wonderful Hidden Gem at Grant Street! This home feels like a house with NO association fees and only 2 condos! You will enjoy the flow of this home as it welcomes the outdoors in with all of the windows. Nice open kitchen which leads to the outdoor patio and backyard, 3 spacious bedrooms with bathrooms, Wood burning fireplace, Common area, 3 designated parking spots, Great use of space, multi living potential! Shared 2 car garage, Close to upgraded Grant Street park and an Easy Commute location!
Misty Ewald of Century 21 Lad Realty
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Heating System: Baseboard - Electric Heat, Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Parking: Assigned Parking, Detached Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Bedroom(s) on Main Level
- MLS Area: East Santa Cruz
- Fence: Fenced, Partially Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.